Are you an impatient city-maker with a colorful idea? Then we want you! We’re looking for urban innovators who need that last bit of help (and money) to get off their feet.
Boiling Amsterdam is an instant crowdfunding platform where ideas, energy and knowledge come together. Do you have an inspiring idea and want to get started today rather than tomorrow? Crowdfunding has never been so easy and fast. This edition’s theme is focused around green, spatial and sustainable ideas for the city.
This night, the upcoming edition will take place on October 10, 2017, is a possibility for citymakers to pitch ideas and get instant funding combined with lessons and tips from the crowd. Dream big, start small, that kind of thing. The best idea takes home all the donations doubled by our partners Knowledge Mile, AkzoNobel and the City of Amsterdam. Following the experience of previous editions, you can kickstart your idea with around € 2.600. Next to money, presenters also receive ammunition from the crowd to execute their project.
• Boiling visitors donate € 10 that also works as an entry fee
• Four citymakers pitch their idea
• The crowd votes and enjoys delicious soup
• All initiatives receive crowd support and the initiative with the most votes will get the money to start up their idea
• During the next edition of Boiling, the previous winner will show their progress!
Check out Facebook for updates on Boiling!
The upcoming edition of Amsterdam Boiling will take place on October 10, 2017. Send your idea on a one-pager to email@example.com, before September 17!